- By using this website to make payments does not constitute a formal payment arrangement with BCCS.
- Any partial payments offered will not stop legal proceedings including the filing of a lawsuit or garnishment.
- BCCS does not accept liability for a payment not reaching your account due to you entering an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details.
- If you would prefer to mail in your payment, please utilize one of our forms below.
- BCCS is a debt collector. This is an attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE PAYING ON BEHALF OF ANOTHER PERSON, PLEASE NOTE THE ACCOUNT NUMBER OR CAUSE NUMBER AND THE PERSON’S NAME FOR PROPER CREDIT.
Making your payment in person or by mail
Business Consulting & Collection Services, LLP
110 W. Berry Street, Suite 1100
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
Making your payment online
If you would like to make a payment online, on the "Make A Payment" button above or click here.
Redirect Notice: (for the online payment) You are being redirected to our secure, third party payment. The payment site is operated and maintained independently of Business Consulting & Collection Services, LLP. After confirmation of payment, the payment will be posted to your account within 2-3 days.
I authorize BCCS to debit my bank account or credit/debit card as provided in the amount specified. If BCCS makes an error in processing the payment, I authorize BCCS to correct the error. I acknowledge that this is an electronic transaction and these funds will be withdrawn from my account immediately. If BCCS is notified that there are insufficient funds I acknowledge and consent to BCCS to attempt to re-process the payment for up to 30 days. I acknowledge that I am an authorized user on the account being offered for payment processing.
Download Automatic Payment Forms Here
If you are having difficulty making your online payment please contact our office at (260) 421-3200.
Making your payment by phone
To make a payment by phone please call (260) 421-3200. Please note that calls may be monitored and recorded.